Terms & conditions
Last update: 1th of September 2021
Terms and conditions of Op Eigen Wijze Coaching & Training / Alexandra Hilbers.
Therapist/Contractor: Op Eigen Wijze Coaching & Training / Alexandra Hilbers.
Client: the contractor’s counterparty.
Agreement: an oral or written contract between contractor and client regarding an agreed service.
Service: All work for which an order has been given, or which arise from or are directly related to the order, all this in the broadest sense of the word
Therapist/Contractor offers private (online) coaching, body work, healing and other treatments to support the self-healing capacity of body and mind and to reduce or remedy blockages in order to improve the overall feeling of well-being.
These general terms and conditions apply to the services of:
- Op Eigen Wijze Coaching & Training / Alexandra Hilbers. Where in these terms and Conditions reference is made to ‘the therapist/contractor’, this refers to Alexandra Hilbers or a possible replacement for her.
- Where these General Terms and Conditions refer to ‘the client’, this refers to the person(s) who may be treated by Alexandra Hilbers at Op Eigen Wijze Coaching & Training.
- The Terms & Conditions may be changed by Op Eigen Wijze Coaching & Training / Alexandra Hilbers during the term of the agreement. The contractor will inform the client by email. The latest version is always the current version and available on the website.
Execution of the agreement
- Therapist/contractor will perform all the treatments to the best of his knowledge and ability.
- Therapist/contractor has a best efforts obligation towards the client.
- The client ensures that all data that may be important for the proper execution of the agreement are provided to the contractor in timely manner.
- Therapist/contractor is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by the fact that the therapist/contractor has based on incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the client/client.
Payments, Price Changes & Cancelation
- Payment is made prior to the service. Payment can be made via bank transfer, Ideal, PayPal or Cash with a 10% deposit. All current prices are stated on the website.
- The contractor reserves the right to change the prices.
- The client can cancel a service up to 48 hours before the start. The full amount minus € 10,00 administration costs will be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation by the Therapist/Contractor, the full amount will be refunded.
- Costs are not refundable outside the aforementioned conditions
- Cancelation of a class or the workshop can only take place by email to alexandra11 @ tutamail.com After the participant has received confirmation, the cancellation is processed.
- Therapist/Contractor reserves the right to cancel any service due to force majeure or insufficient registrations. The full amount will then be refunded.
- The client joins the sessions and events offered by the Therapist/Contractor entirely at their own risk. The client who has been under medical treatment is obliged to seek advice from the relevant practitioner.
- Therapist/Contractor is not liable for physical and/or mental injury or injury unless this damage is caused by intent or gross negligence of the Therapist/Contractor. In that case, any liability of the Therapist/Contractor will be limited to the amount paid by the client. Therapist/Contractor is never liable for indirect damage, including but not limited to consequential damage and financial loss and loss or theft or damage to personal property.
- Therapist/Contractor collects personal data from clients for the purpose of maintaining files, for executing payment orders and for administration. The therapist/Contractor handles this collection of personal data with care and always adheres to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Therapist/Contractor also uses the personal data referred to in last sub article (7.1) to inform clients of any changes, for example, the class schedule. If at a later date the participant does not appreciate receiving communication, this can be communicated by e-mail to alexandra11 @ tutamail.com or the client can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- Therapist/Contractor never discloses the personal data of participants to third parties without prior written permission.
- Only Dutch law applies to the General Terms and Conditions.
- In disputes arising from or in connection with the services provided by Op Eigen Wijze Coaching & Training / Alexandra Hilbers, which fall within the competence of the court, only the Maastricht Court has jurisdiction.
Bleiswijk, The Netherlands, 1th of September 2021
Eigen Wijze Coaching & Training / Alexandra Hilbers
[containing opeigenwijze.org and followyourjoy.pt]